For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation and any and all domestic legislation implementing the Regulation into English Law (the “Data Protection Laws”), The Authentic Bierkeller is a Data Controller in relation to your Personal Data in certain circumstances, which are set out below.You can contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have about privacy or data protection.
Please note that links from our website may take you to external websites not covered by this policy. We recommend that you check their privacy policies yourself before submitting any personal information. We will not be responsible for the content, function or information collection policies of these external websites.
1. Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, gender)
- Identification information (such as Date of Birth, ID/passport details)
- Transaction information (such as purchase history)
- Photographs or video recordings taken within the nightclub premises
- Any other information voluntarily provided by you
2. How We Collect Information:
We may collect personal information through various channels, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (such as during ticket purchase, website forms or when participating in surveys)
- Automatically through the use of our website or mobile applications
- From third-party sources (such as social media platforms or ticketing partners) with your consent
3. Use of Personal Information:
We are collecting this data to keep you informed about events that we put on that may be of interest to you. We will tell you about our events and may, in certain circumstances, co-promote with other promoters of similar events and tell you about their events. We may keep in touch with you via email, push notifications on ticketing apps, Facebook updates, Instagram posts, or other communications. You may unsubscribe, unfollow, or opt out of these communications at any time by following the links on the relevant communication.
We take data protection law seriously, and have set out below exactly how and why we use your information, and what our legal basis is to be able to use your information in each way.
We need all the categories of information listed above to allow us to enter into and perform our contract with you (e.g. purchasing a ticket and attending an event) *, to keep you informed about our events or services**, improve our website and services ***. The situations in which we will process your Personal Data are listed below. We have indicated by asterisks the purpose or purposes for which we are processing or will process your personal information.
- To process and fulfill your requests for products or services
- To communicate with you regarding your tickets
- To contact you about any events or other offers you have expressed an interest in (**)
- To contact you about any events, offers, or services which we feel may be of interest to you, (**)
- To contact you about any changes to events you have bought tickets for (*)
- To contact you with additional information about events you have bought tickets for (*)
- To contact you in the event of an issue with your use of our site (*)
- Dealing with any complaints you may have (*)
- To serve adverts for our events on third party sites (e.g. Google or Facebook ads) using cookies and re-targeting (**)
- To ensure our systems interact successfully with social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram (***)
- To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand the use of our website and services (***)
- To review and improve the performance of our website, systems, processes, and staff. (***)
- To interact and respond to any communications you send us, including social media posts that you tag us in (*)
- To let you know about any important changes to our business or policies. (***)
- To prevent fraud, maintain the security of our venue and comply with legal obligations
4. Sharing of Personal Information:
We may share personal information with:
- Service providers and partners who assist us in operating our venue or providing services on our behalf (such as ticketing partners, marketing agencies, and third-party advertising services such as Facebook or Google)
- Legal authorities or regulatory bodies if required by law or to protect our legal rights
- Third parties with your consent or as otherwise permitted or required by law
5. Data Retention:
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Your Rights:
You have the right to:
- Access and review your personal information we hold
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information
- Request the deletion of your personal information (subject to legal requirements)
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications
8. Children's Privacy:
Our nightclub is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals below the legal drinking age. If you believe we may have collected personal information from a minor, please contact us.
10. Contact Us:
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the statutory body that oversees data protection law in the UK. Please visit the ICO website if you wish to lodge a complaint with the ICO.